- Cancellations & Ticket Transfers
- Cancellations received on or before April 1, 2018 will be refunded as follows:
- On or before April 1, 2018: 50% refund
Cancellations received after April 1, 2018 will not be refunded.
Participants can transfer their attendance to another person who is on the approved waiting list; the same terms & cancellation rules apply. Please contact us immediately in the case of either a cancellation or transfer.
- Code of Conduct
- The WordPress.com VIP Workshop brings together enterprise WordPress developers, product managers, business owners, and others from all walks of life, backgrounds, levels of experience, and regions of the world to connect with others in a safe environment. Our Code of Conduct outlines our expectation for all attendees and staff to ensure this.
- What is included in the ticket fee?
- Transportation to and from SFO, OAK, or SF (city meeting location TBD) to the Carneros Resort, lodging, and meals and drinks.
- When do ticket sales end?
- Assuming availability, tickets sales will end on April 1, 2018
Transportation and Lodging
- What do I need to book for my travel and lodging?
- You’ll need to book your flight to SFO or OAK (see below). That’s it! We’ll take care of transportation and lodging, however, if you’ll be arriving early or staying late, please see below for information.
- What airport should I fly into and when should I arrive/depart?
- Plan to arrive at SFO or OAK airport by 2PM or earlier on Monday, May 14 to ensure you’ll be at the resort in time for dinner. Don’t worry if you can’t get in by then or your flight is delayed, we’ll make sure transportation is provided for you. Your departure time on May 17 is up to you and transportation will be provided to SFO or OAK.
- How do I get to the conference?
- Transportation will be provided from SFO and OAK airports. If you are local to the Bay area or plan on already being in San Francisco we will work with you to provide transportation options.
- I’m driving in. Is there parking at the resort? What time should I arrive?
- There is onsite parking at the Carneros Resort. Please check with the resort for any applicable fees. Plan to arrive any time after 4PM on Monday, May 14 and by 5PM to ensure you’ll be there for dinner.
- Can I have a guest who is not attending the conference stay with me?
- All attendees will have individual rooms so if you’d like to bring a guest you are welcome to, however, you will be expected to attend all conference meals and events and guests will not be allowed to attend any conference meals or events.
- What if I want to arrive early or stay late at the Carneros Resort?
- Your conference ticket provides lodging for the nights of May 14th, 15th, and 16th but if you would like to stay longer you can reserve directly through the Carneros Resort.
- Will meals be provided?
- Dinner will be provided on Monday, the day of arrival. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided on Tuesday and Wednesday. Breakfast will be provided on Thursday.
- Can food allergies or special requests be accommodated?
- Please note any food requests or restrictions when you register. We will work with the hotel and offsite restaurants to accommodate these requests to the best of their ability. Please ask our event staff or restaurant if you have any questions about the menus.